Thursday, June 6, 2013

Off-topic Blab

Heya peeps!

Okay, I know I've been a veryyyyyyyyy slacky blogger for the past few weeks but I've been off for vacations and believe me, taking out time for net while you're surrounded with your huge family is tough!

Anywho, I'll still try to post as many reviews as I can. The only problem is that since I don't have access to my laptop here, I'll have to post them through a tab and it's seriously driving me nuts because I hate posting through tabs. It's slow, with a capital S and moreover, blogger doesn't allow copy-pasting of photos and selecting text is tiresome, ughhhh. Or maybe I just don't know how to do it.

So because of that, the format of the posts would be changing a bit for the time being. I'm just directly gonna paste the html code which goodreads so graciously provides (would it kill them to increase the book cover's size?? It's so damn tiny -.-).

I'll try to get the posts back to their previous pretty versions as soon as i can get access to my lappy so for now, just try to bear with me.

-Josheka 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Post one here, and I'll definitely reply back. :D