Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Review for Anna And The French Kiss

 Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris - until she meets Etienne St. Clair: perfect, Parisian (and English and American, which makes for a swoon-worthy accent), and utterly irresistible. The only problem is that he's taken, and Anna might be, too, if anything comes of her almost-relationship back home. As winter melts into spring, will a year of romantic near - misses end with the French kiss Anna - and readers - have long awaited?

What did I think after reading this one?

description

I absolutely loved the story! It had everything anybody could ever want in a book. It was fun, intriguing, sweet, emotional, annoying and hilarious! From the first page, it was like I was sucked into Anna's life and was a part of her. When she was happy, I smiled/laughed, when she cried, I cried, when she was drunk, I was d...OK obviously not drunk but enjoying it nonetheless. :P
Miss Perkins writing style was ah-mazing and even when I wasn't reading the book, I kept thinking, "Oh, what's gonna happen next?!?" I love it when a story can keep me hooked like that. Another thing I liked about this one was that even though both Anna and St. Clair made a LOT of mistakes, they were at least realistic and not (thankfully) stupid and I-can-roll-my-eyes dumb.

If you're having a bad day and need something to lighten up your mood, Anna and the French Kiss is definitely for you! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Post one here, and I'll definitely reply back. :D