Monday, June 11, 2012

Review for The Fine Art Of Truth And Dare by Melissa Jensen

The Fine Art of Truth or DareThe Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I think when you expect a lot from something and then when it doesn't quite reach your expectations, the worth of that something lessens much much more than it would have been if you had no expectations before. That's what happened with this book.

The story seemed intriguing and so I gave it a try but unfortunately there was nothing new in this one. No surprising elements, no hilarious dialogues and no real mystery as to what was gonna happen. The reason I've given this one 3 stars is because even though it was the same old, same old, I really, really liked the characters. All of them. I could totally understand Ella and her reasons for being such an introvert and shy and I loved her friends for being so supportive and truthful all the time. I don't know why but sometimes Alex seemed a little shallow...but nice. Overall the story was really sweet and I guess OK for a one time read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Post one here, and I'll definitely reply back. :D