Monday, June 11, 2012

Review for Frostbite by Richelle Mead

Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)Frostbite by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW! Never expected Frostbite was gonna be THAT good...I didn't find Vampire Academy that interesting but this one just..blew me away! I could actually imagine myself there in Rose's world and watching it all happen in front of my eyes. In the first book, I had totally disliked Lissa for being so weak-even after knowing it was probably not her fault but still, somehow I happen to have low patience for whiny characters-but this time she was a hundred times better. Now, I can finally see why my friend had been going on and on and on about how GREAT Vampire Academy is!

description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Post one here, and I'll definitely reply back. :D