Monday, June 11, 2012

Review for Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Finally, after a LOT of convincing from a friend of mine I "tried" to read this book again and wasn't surprised when even this time I wasn't that interested. Sure, Rose's character was pretty awesome and funny but the story itself was non-happening. However, things started to pick up in the second half of the book. The way things turn out with Victor all of a sudden was rather surprising and I like it when something totally unexpected happens in a story. The only characters that seemed likable to me were Rose, Mason and Christian. All in all I guess it turned out just fine. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Post one here, and I'll definitely reply back. :D